How to Measure for Waist Beads
- Hold measuring tape snug around waist, but allow room for expansion.
- Measure the smallest part of your waist.
- The clasp is included in the measurement.
- Do not hold in your stomach or measure over clothes (unless you are planning to wear your waist beads over your clothes).
- Be sure that measuring tape is laying flat against your body.
- Read the numbers, in inches, where the end of the tape measure meets.
- Triple check your measurements, as sales are final.